Monday, December 10, 2012

Bed Room Lies (18 and Up)




"My...my...my" the things we say in the heat of the moment! Everybody has done it, and some probably more than others. When caught up in hot, passionate moments your brain and what comes out of your mouth are almost simataniously connected as you have no filter! In many cases the truth comes out during sex, as well as lies told to make your mate feel better. This is something i have not been a fan of and both men and women are notorious for it! Women been faking orgasism for years, but why? Believe it or not as big as our egos are as men..some egos bigger than the actual package..what women say to a man really affects the way he thinks. My goal is to expose these Bedroom Lies and decode them for what they really mean!

I surveyed 50 men and women to come up with this list...

1.Men love to ask the question "Who's Pussy Is This"! Fellas be very care full as this is the most deadly assumption to make when she say "YOURS"! Ladies when a man has asked you who pussy is was have you ever said someone else's name. Probably not. Has it been somebody else other than the person you giving it too, prob so. This is the biggest lie to tell a man as the answer will never change. It really means, your who Im fucking today but tomorrow

2.Its Sooo big!! Really? Imma leave this one alone

3. Your the best I Ever Had..Weeew men and women guilty of this one! how many times have you heard this one, you cant be everybody best, it should be changed to your the best right now!

4. Its Good..This is the lie that got men and women thinking they are Gods gift to the bedroom. Id rather you only speak on this when it is not good because everybody is not sexually connected. This one is randomly exaggerated to lift ones confidence.

5. I love you...Hmmmm I don't know about this one! I'm not going to dissect peoples feelings but I think this really is playing with fire. Many people pick sex as the time to tell their partner they love them for the first time as they feel its an intimate moment to be in your feelings. In my opinion I think you should let a person know how you feel eye to eye before you say it during sex. This can cause problems down the line if you say I love you too and didnt mean it because you were caught in the heat of passion and climax.

6. The Head is Fie..aka you give good head...Smh at this one. This is usually told to not hurt the other persons feelings hoping that they improve. if the head is that good you can tell by the way his/her body reacts or whether or not they climax like crazy! Men are most notorious for this because we dont want to discourage our partner from trying as this is a skill that takes practice. Another one that if your good at you know you are!! LOL

The bottom line is if the sex is all that, your partners actions would be so.Everybody knows what being "whupped" is like and a persons actions will support that. Its not yours and he or she doesnt love you if they are with someone else. Bedroom lies are responsible for large egos, stalkers, rumors, and bad relationships build on bullshit. What kills me is when the relationship turns sour, then the truth comes out, when it should have been out from the get go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Experience is the best teacher and I have been at the top of my class. Not perfect, not the greates, but my opiniions relate reality from my point of view. Enjoy yourself.